Advert privacy information
Complete list of names in tree
URL changed? Try Dale or Debbie's tree home site.
Hank became a naturalized Canadian on Dec. 6, 1926 and attended Connaught School. He joined the Prince Albert Volunteers on March 16, 1942 and was transferred to Vernon, BC and joined the South Saskatchewan Regiment and was made Seregeant. From there he was overseas and upon his arrival back in Canada he served as a small arms instructor in Nanaimo, BC, Long Branch, Ontario and Camp Shilo, Manitoba, before going back to England. He was discharged on January 17, 1946
Hank started a painting and decorating business with a partner. Haylor and Hogeweide Painting and Decorating. He served as an alderman for 8 years in the late 1950's and early 1960's in Prince Albert. There is a street called Hogeweide Crescent in Crescent Heights in his honor as an alderman. He was also the President and Life member of the Royal Canadian Legion in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. For the last 12 years of his life he was the Caretaker for the Senior Citizens residence at 700 River Street East. He won awards for the best kept grounds for several years, plus both of them were highly regarded by the residents there.
Family tree of Hendrik is as follows: (From BEVERLEY MARGARET JONES)
Descendants of Jasper HOGEWEIDE
Generation No. 1
1. JASPER1 HOGEWEIDE was born Abt. 1842 in Barneveld, Netherlands. He married JANNA WIJNVEEN. She was born Abt. 1846 in Barneveld, Netherlands.
Child of JASPER HOGEWEIDE and JANNA WIJNVEEN is:
2. i. JASPER2 HOGEWEIDE, b. June 21, 1868, Foothaus - suburb of Barnveld, Province of Gelderland, Holland; d. September 19, 1914, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
Generation No. 2
2. JASPER2 HOGEWEIDE (JASPER1) was born June 21, 1868 in Foothaus - suburb of Barnveld, Province of Gelderland, Holland, and died September 19, 1914 in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. He married WILLEMTJE VAN DE KAA May 12, 1894, daughter of DERK VAN DE KAA and JANNETJE HARSKAMP. She was born March 14, 1869 in Scherpenzeel, Province of Gelderland, Holland, and died August 14, 1947 in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
More About JASPER HOGEWEIDE:
Burial: September 1914, (south Hill Cemetery) Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan
More About WILLEMTJE VAN DE KAA:
Burial: South Hill Cemetery, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
Children of JASPER HOGEWEIDE and WILLEMTJE VAN DE KAA are:
3. i. DERK3 HOGEWEIDE, b. December 06, 1889, Scherpenzeel, Gelderland, Holland; d. June 03, 1960, Port Alberni, BC, Canada.
ii. JASPER HOGEWEIDE, b. February 26, 1895; d. May 07, 1990; m. RUTH STOWE, August 30, 1922, Coeur D Alene, Kootenai, Idaho; b. September 27, 1898, Scherpenzeel, Gelderland, Neth; d. July 1982, Coeur D Alene, Kootenai, Idaho.
4. iii. JANNETJE HOGEWEIDE, b. April 18, 1896, Scherpenzeel, Gelderland, Neth.
iv. JOHANNA BERTHO PETRONELLA HOGEWEIDE, b. June 05, 1898; m. (1) CASEY TIMNUTEN; m. (2) VANGROOTHOFF; b. Abt. 1894; m. (3) IRA IRENSEN; b. Abt. 1894; m. (4) ROY RUSSELL; m. (5) JAY MARSHELL.
v. EVERTJE WILLEMTJE HOGEWEIDE, b. July 05, 1899; m. HENRY EYBERSEN; b. Abt. 1895.
vi. ALIDA ANTONIA ELISABETH HOGEWEIDE, b. February 03, 1901, Scherpenzeel, Gelderland, Neth; m. ROBERT KINNAIRD; b. Abt. 1897, Scherpenzeel, Gelderland, Neth.
vii. BRAM ABRAHAM HOGEWEIDE, b. May 28, 1902, Scherpenzeel, Gelderland, Neth..
viii. JANE JANNA HOGEWEIDE, b. June 16, 1903, Scherpenzeel, Ge, Netherlands.
ix. WINNIE WILLEMTJE HOGEWEIDE, b. December 09, 1904.
x. ELISABETH HOGEWEIDE, b. January 24, 1906.
5. xi. HENDRICK HOGEWEIDE, b. May 15, 1907.
xii. ARIE ADRIANN HOGEWEIDE, b. February 03, 1909.
xiii. GERRITJE HOGEWEIDE, b. June 18, 1910.
Generation No. 3
3. DERK3 HOGEWEIDE (JASPER2, JASPER1) was born December 06, 1889 in Scherpenzeel, Gelderland, Holland, and died June 03, 1960 in Port Alberni, BC, Canada. He married (1) HENDRIKA CAROLINA OUDT December 01, 1916. She was born May 14, 1892 in Utrecht, Holland, and died May 04, 1923 in Golden, BC, Canada. He married (2) THEODORA PETRONELLA VERESCHILDT November 15, 1924.
Children of DERK HOGEWEIDE and HENDRIKA OUDT are:
6. i. WILHELMINA4 HOGEWEIDE, b. November 28, 1917.
7. ii. HENDRIK CARL HOGEWEIDE, b. June 06, 1919.
iii. JASPER HOGEWEIDE, b. April 22, 1923, Golden, BC; d. May 28, 1974, Port Alberni, BC.
Children of DERK HOGEWEIDE and THEODORA VERESCHILDT are:
8. iv. GERTRUDEJOHANNA4 HOGEWEIDE, b. January 20, 1927, Golden, BC.
9. v. JOHANNES GERGRATES HOGEWEIDE, b. July 05, 1932.
10. vi. JOHANNA MARIE HOGEWEIDE, b. March 01, 1934.
4. JANNETJE3 HOGEWEIDE (JASPER2, JASPER1) was born April 18, 1896 in Scherpenzeel, Gelderland, Neth. She married CASEY VAN DRUTEN. He was born Abt. 1892 in Scherpenzeel, Gelderland, Neth.
Child of JANNETJE HOGEWEIDE and CASEY VAN DRUTEN is:
i. GERTRUDE4 VAN DRUTEN, d. Abt. 1999.
5. HENDRICK3 HOGEWEIDE (JASPER2, JASPER1) was born May 15, 1907. He married ALICE EVA BAYES November 05, 1933 in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, daughter of JAMES BAYES and ROSINA PALMER. She was born January 24, 1910 in Maxwell, Ontario.
Children of HENDRICK HOGEWEIDE and ALICE BAYES are:
11. i. JAMES HENRY4 HOGEWEIDE, b. July 07, 1935, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
12. ii. BUD HOGEWEIDE, b. November 15, 1942.
13. iii. BARRY HOGEWEIDE, b. October 26, 1950, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
Generation No. 4
6. WILHELMINA4 HOGEWEIDE (DERK3, JASPER2, JASPER1) was born November 28, 1917. She married VALENTINE LIPPA March 04, 1944. He was born February 15, 1917, and died March 11, 1977.
Child of WILHELMINA HOGEWEIDE and VALENTINE LIPPA is:
i. JEANETTE HELEN5 LIPPA, b. October 15, 1947; m. KENNETH ROY ONDIC.
7. HENDRIK CARL4 HOGEWEIDE (DERK3, JASPER2, JASPER1) was born June 06, 1919. He married (1) MARY ELIZABETH MILES. She was born October 05, 1922, and died August 31, 1974. He married (2) ILENE WANDA READER August 23, 1975.
Children of HENDRIK HOGEWEIDE and MARY MILES are:
i. DENNIS MILES5 HOGEWEIDE, b. February 25, 1945; m. JOAN ELIZABETH LEIGH.
ii. DEREK CARL HOGEWEIDE, b. October 05, 1947; m. SUSAN MARY ZEWENIUK.
iii. PARTILOW JOHN HOGEWEIDE, b. February 28, 1951; m. CHERYL LOUISE GRAF.
iv. MARK HENRY HOGEWEIDE, b. May 16, 1956; m. SUSAN MARY RIDLEY.
8. GERTRUDEJOHANNA4 HOGEWEIDE (DERK3, JASPER2, JASPER1) was born January 20, 1927 in Golden, BC. She married HERBERT DONALD JONES April 18, 1945 in Port Alberni, BC, son of DAVID JONES and MARGARET SIM. He was born March 02, 1925 in Nanaimo, BC.
Children of GERTRUDEJOHANNA HOGEWEIDE and HERBERT JONES are:
i. JAMES MELVIN5 JONES, b. July 31, 1946, Port Alberni, BC; m. LEA SISKO OJALA, November 16, 1968, Port Alberni, BC; b. March 17, 1946.
ii. KAREN JOHANNA JONES, b. May 26, 1949, Port Alberni, BC; m. FRANK THEODORE ANKER, September 14, 1968, Port Alberni, BC; b. April 25, 1944.
iii. BEVERLEY MARGARET JONES, b. March 28, 1955, Port Alberni, BC, Canada; m. JAMES ALFRED WALLER, August 01, 1981, Port Alberni, BC; b. January 06, 1950, Port Alberni, BC, Canada.
iv. TRACEY LEE JONES, b. August 25, 1964, Port Alberni, BC; m. MICHAEL CENTINI, March 21, 1985, Washington, USA.
9. JOHANNES GERGRATES4 HOGEWEIDE (DERK3, JASPER2, JASPER1) was born July 05, 1932. He married (1) VALERIE. He married (2) ROSE PAULINE WOOD March 12, 1953.
Children of JOHANNES HOGEWEIDE and ROSE WOOD are:
i. JUDY LEE5 HOGEWEIDE, b. July 05, 1955; m. (1) HAROLD DORWARD, September 01, 1973; m. (2) WAYNE HARSTAD, May 25, 1985.
ii. DENNIS JOHN HOGEWEIDE, b. October 04, 1958; m. LORECE LYNN HENSCHEL, August 25, 1984.
10. JOHANNA MARIE4 HOGEWEIDE (DERK3, JASPER2, JASPER1) was born March 01, 1934. She married JOHN NEWFIELD September 16, 1950.
Children of JOHANNA HOGEWEIDE and JOHN NEWFIELD are:
i. KATERINE ANN5 NEWFIELD, b. August 09, 1951; m. JAMES ALAN ROBERTS, July 03, 1974.
ii. WAYNE JOHN NEWFIELD, b. September 14, 1952; m. MARGORIE FRASER, May 20, 1978.
iii. SANDRA EDNA NEWFIELD, b. September 01, 1954; m. LORNE LENARD DIXON, February 24, 1978.
iv. KENNETH NEWFIELD, b. November 13, 1955; d. November 13, 1955.
v. BARBARA EVELYN NEWFIELD, b. August 27, 1957.
vi. RICHARD BERNARD NEWFIELD, b. May 18, 1959; m. PATRICIA BROUGHTON, September 29, 1984.
 [S438] Betty Jean Brisson